Fw: A Saturday of Leisure--great weather, great wine!

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2009
      Hey Valleyveg,

      I'm forwarding the message from Revolution Wines because they are local (just 4 blocks from my house!) and they specifically mention vegan pasta as an enticement to visit their tasting room! On second glance, the pasta is for their wine club members, but I still think it's good to promote a local winery :)

      Have a great weekend all!

      Lauren E. Farnsworth
      LEF288@...