Re: [valleyveg] Veg Event: Sailing on the Bay Sun. July 10th

  • Lisa DeCarlo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2005
      If I'm not too late I'd like to RSVP.  Thanks!

      Lisa DeCarlo

      >>> lef288@... 06/21/05 9:08 PM >>>
      Hey Everyone!

      This event is only open to 6-7 people, so RVSP
      quickly!  Everyone is invited.

      Where: Carpool to Richmond where Don McNerny's boat is
      docked.
      When: Leave early, around 8:30 on Sunday July 10th.
      This will be an all-day event, ending in the
      afternoon.
      What: Sailing in the Bay, possibly to Angel Island for
      a picnic lunch.
      Bring: Hat, sunscreen, food, willingness to help sail!
      (no experience required ;)

      RSVP to LEF288@... ASAP.

      If you have questions that others may share, you can
      post them to valleyveg@yahoogroups.com so that
      everyone can see.

      *REMEMBER THAT VALLEYVEG IS YOUR YAHOOGROUP, SO FEEL
      FREE TO POST WHENEVER YOU WANT!!*

      L. E. F.
      Lauren Everett Farnsworth
      Save Lives, Save the Earth, Save Yourself: GO VEGAN!
      http://www.sunflourbaking.com
      http://www.sunkingpublishing.com

      Are your products tested on animals??  FIND OUT!!! at...
      http://www.caringconsumer.com/searchcompany.html