Reminder: Dine-out at Cafe Morocco this Saturday evening

  • Ken Jaffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      Just a reminder that the SVS monthly dine-out is at Café Morocco in Midtown at 7:00 PM this Saturday evening.  Café Morocco is at 1221 Alhambra Blvd. (916-731-4637).  Since it's Second Saturday, if anyone wants to stroll to a nearby gallery or two after dinner, we can do that.  I realize that there is a home potluck dinner at Charlotte's house that same evening, which some of you are planning to attend.  In the future, we'll try to arrange the events so they don't conflict (although I believe Charlotte's potluck is a combined SVS singles event/Sacramento Vegan Meetup event).  Kindly RSVP to Ken Jaffe by midday this Saturday (kjaffe@...; 916-631-7766).

      Ken Jaffe

      SVS VP/dine-out coordinator

      916-631-7766

      cell 916-952-0783