Reserve June 11th for Veggie Float

  • charma1117
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2005
      Lauren and I had been planning to float down the river next weekend,
      but the river is running to fast and cold. We are going to put that
      on the back burner until later this summer.

      However your are all still invited over to my house for a potluck. I
      am in Rancho Cordova, near Goethe Park. We can talk a stroll to the
      river and then come back for dinner. After dinner we can always watch
      a movie.

      When: Saturday, June 11 at 6pm.

      Please RSVP to me at charma1117@... and I follow-up with my
      address.
      Include any movie suggestions you may have.

      I will provide beverages and a vegan entree (yet to be determined).