Dine-out at Cafe Morocco Saturday evening June 11

  • Ken Jaffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hi everyone,

      I know we have been doing a lot of Asian lately, so for a change, we’ll do Moroccan this month.  There are several Moroccan restaurants in town, but Café Morocco in Midtown is the one place that has more than just couscous and veggies for us vegetarians.  They have several vegetarian and vegan entrees and appetizers, and have belly dancing on weekend evenings.  The dine-out will take place at 7:00 PM on Saturday June 11.  Café Morocco is at 1221 Alhambra Blvd. (916-731-4637).  Kindly RSVP to Ken Jaffe by the end of the day Friday June 10 (kjaffe@...; 916-631-7766).

      Ken Jaffe

      SVS VP/dine-out coordinator

      916-631-7766

      cell 916-952-0783