Fresh Choice Sunday 5:15 p.m.

  • Bobbiej49@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2005
      Hi everyone:

      San Joaquin Vegans is meeting at Modesto Fresh Choice at 2225 Plaza Parkway at Sisk Rd. at 5:15 p.m. Our new group - since November usually meets for potlucks in Stockton area 2nd Sunday of each month.  In Feb. we are meeting at Fresh Choice Modesto.  Ask for Bobbie.  Email me if possible at bobbiej49@...

      RE: Kale

      I have made popular potluck salad of marinated Kale.  With a kale bunch, break apart - don't use thick bitter stems.  Tear in pieces and marinate 1 or more hours in 1/4 cup olive oil or Flaxseed oil, 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice and 2 Tablespoons  Braggs liquid amino or namu shoyo.  Then add cucumbers, avocado, zuccini or whatever suits your fancy.  It is very popular, easy and full of vitamins.

      Bobbie