Volunteer Work Event at Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary

  • Margo DeMello
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 9:52 AM
      Dear friends,

      Please join us for our next volunteer workday, held in conjunction with East
      Bay Animal Advocates (http://www.eastbayanimaladvocates.org/) and Bay Area
      Vegetarians (http://bayareaveg.org).

      We have selected the second Saturday of every month as volunteer days here
      and we are hoping for good turnouts. We would love to have animal lovers
      from throughout the Bay Area and San Joaquin valley join us!

      Our next volunteer date is Saturday, July 14, 2007, from 10:00-2:00.

      Harvest Home was formed to aid homeless and abused domestic and farmed
      animals in the San Francisco Bay Area and the San Joaquin valley. We assist
      local humane societies and rescue groups with animals-primarily farmed
      animals-who, due to their breed, their health, or their personality, cannot
      be adopted into permanent homes.

      To rsvp and find out more about this event, please email
      Karen@..., go to www.harvesthomeanimal.org or call
      209-465-2985.

      Margo DeMello
      Harvest Home Animal Sanctuary