leafletting results: UC Davis - whole earth festival 5/13/07

  • rmchiles1
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2007
      Hey tofutti cuties,

      here's some numbers from the whole earth festival (aka hippie-
      rama '07):

      350 even if you like meat
      35 guide to cruelty free eating (huge demand today)
      25 try vegetarian (mostly for people who turned down the graphic
      material)

      met lots of vegans today - it was pretty cool. met even more people
      (who weren't the typical college age) who were familiar with the
      vegan outreach literature, which was also encouraging. Also lots of
      general awareness from people who were not interested ("I know about
      that already").

      we are making an impact! I'd like to dedicate today's action to all
      animal advocates serving time behind bars; this one's for you.

      Rob