leafletting results in the valley this week

  • rmchiles1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2007
      Happy Easter everyone!

      Monday - CSU Sacramento: 300 Even if you like Meat, 7 Guide to Cruelty
      Free Eating

      Wednesday - University of the Pacific (Stockton): 100 EIYLM, 1 GTCFE
      * kudos to jack for helping me get oriented around campus. this place
      isn't the best leafletting.

      Wednesday - Modesto Jr. College: 30 EIYLM. this is a great campus to
      target; would've stayed longer but I was en route to visiting family.

      Friday - CSU Sacramento: 230 EIYLM, 3 GTCFE. Lots of decliners said
      that they either already had one or already had "several".

      tofu power,
      rob