Re: [valleyveg] Vegan Birthday Cake

  • charlotte markee
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
      Whole Foods makes a yummy carrot cake.  I think you need a days notice.  The cake is good, but it cost about $20.00 for a small cake.

      Jack Norris <jacknorris@...> wrote:
      Does anyone know where I can get a vegan birthday cake (or just a vegan
      cake) in Sacramento at a last minute's notice? Actually, I have until early
      Thursday to do this.

      Thanks!

      Jack

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Kaydee
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
        Call Freeport Bakery--they do a mean vegan chocolate cake and may be able to whip one up on short notice.

        442-4256 is their number.

        Karen