RE: [valleyveg] Vegan Birthday Cake

  • veggoodness .
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
      Freeport Bakery makes vegan chocolate cake. It is extremely rich so a little
      goes a long way.

      >From: "Jack Norris" <jacknorris@...>
      >To: "ValleyVeg" <valleyveg@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [valleyveg] Vegan Birthday Cake
      >Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:24:43 -0800
      >
      >Does anyone know where I can get a vegan birthday cake (or just a vegan
      >cake) in Sacramento at a last minute's notice? Actually, I have until early
      >Thursday to do this.
      >
      >Thanks!
      >
      >Jack

      Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
      it now
    • charlotte markee
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
        Whole Foods makes a yummy carrot cake.  I think you need a days notice.  The cake is good, but it cost about $20.00 for a small cake.

        Jack Norris <jacknorris@...> wrote:
        Does anyone know where I can get a vegan birthday cake (or just a vegan
        cake) in Sacramento at a last minute's notice? Actually, I have until early
        Thursday to do this.

        Thanks!

        Jack

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Kaydee
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
          Call Freeport Bakery--they do a mean vegan chocolate cake and may be able to whip one up on short notice.

          442-4256 is their number.

          Karen