Vegan Birthday Cake

  • Jack Norris
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2007
      Does anyone know where I can get a vegan birthday cake (or just a vegan
      cake) in Sacramento at a last minute's notice? Actually, I have until early
      Thursday to do this.

      Thanks!

      Jack
    • veggoodness .
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
        Freeport Bakery makes vegan chocolate cake. It is extremely rich so a little
        goes a long way.

        >From: "Jack Norris" <jacknorris@...>
        >To: "ValleyVeg" <valleyveg@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [valleyveg] Vegan Birthday Cake
        >Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:24:43 -0800
        >
        >Does anyone know where I can get a vegan birthday cake (or just a vegan
        >cake) in Sacramento at a last minute's notice? Actually, I have until early
        >Thursday to do this.
        >
        >Thanks!
        >
        >Jack

        Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
        it now
      • charlotte markee
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
          Whole Foods makes a yummy carrot cake.  I think you need a days notice.  The cake is good, but it cost about $20.00 for a small cake.

          Jack Norris <jacknorris@...> wrote:
          Does anyone know where I can get a vegan birthday cake (or just a vegan
          cake) in Sacramento at a last minute's notice? Actually, I have until early
          Thursday to do this.

          Thanks!

          Jack

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Kaydee
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2007
            Call Freeport Bakery--they do a mean vegan chocolate cake and may be able to whip one up on short notice.

            442-4256 is their number.

            Karen