Five Easy Ways You Can Help End Battery Cage Cruelty
On Saturday, December 23, 2006, East Bay Animal Advocates (EBAA) launched its weekly outreach campaign against Lunardi�s Supermarket. In order to advance the company�s commitment to consumers and animals, concerned citizens are urging President Paul Lunardi to stop selling battery cage eggs at his company's stores in the San Francisco Bay Area. EBAA launched an online advertising campaign through http://www.Google.com
to educate consumers about Lunardi's animal cruelty. News coverage of the campaign launch included Yahoo! Finance, KPFA Radio and East Bay Business Times:
Yahoo! Finance Report: http://biz.yahoo.com/bizj/061220/1393144.html?.v=1
KPFA Radio Report: http://www.kpfa.org/archives/index.php?arch=17807
East Bay Business Times Report: http://www.bizjournals.com/eastbay/stories/2006/12/18/daily29.html
Learn How You Can Help The Lunardi�s Abuse Campaign:
1. Send a free fax to Lunardi�s Supermarket through http://www.Local-Impact.org
2. Call Lunardi�s Supermarket at (650) 588-7507.
3. Adopt a Lunardi�s Store (Email info [at] eastbayanimaladvocates.org for more information).
4. Add Lunardi�s Abuse to your MySpace Friend�s List: http://www.myspace.com/lunardisabuse.
5. Encourage at least ten of your friends and family-members to visit http://www.LunardisAbuse.com
Join EBAA for the next Lunardi's Demo on Sunday, December 31st from Noon - 1 p.m. at 1600 Palos Verdes Mall, Geary & Pleasant Hill Road, Walnut Creek.