Book signing and talk.

  • charma1117
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2006
      FYI...for those interested,

      The author of "Skinny Bitch" is having a talk and book signing Sunday,
      January 21 @ 3:00pm. Location is the Community Learning Center: 1914
      Alhambra Blvd. Behind the Sac food co-op.

      The book is a vegan cook book, but does not use the word "vegan". I
      have not read it, but it seems to grab attention with the name.

      Everyone is welcome, and after SVS will have their monthy potluck.

      If you have questions you can contact me.

      Charlotte
    • fgray4birds@aol.com