Fwd: John Robbins speaking

  • Mary Rodgers
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      Begin forwarded message:

      We are thrilled to announce that John Robbins will be speaking at Fifty-Plus Lifelong Fitness\'s Annual Fitness Weekend, Dare to be Fit, which will be at Stanford on March 10th and 11th. The conference will be on Saturday the 10th, and John is scheduled to speak at 1pm. We will also have an array of other speakers, as well as a \"healthy foods fair on that day.

      I would like to invite SF Vegetarians to attend at our Lifelong Fitness rate, which will be $15.

      Best Regards,

      Patricia O\'Brien

      Executive Director, Fifty-Plus Lifelong Fitness

      650 361-8282

      658 Bair Island Road Suite 200

      Redwood City, CA 94063-2704