Recent Leafleting in the Sacramento Area

  • Jack Norris
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2006
      11/14 McClatchy High School 64 booklets
      11/20 Sac State 300 booklets
      11/27 University of the Pacific, w/help from Charlotte, 137 booklets
      12/4 JFK High School, w/help from Charlotte, 94 booklets
      12/6 Cosumnes River College, w/help from Mel and Demetrius, 404 booklets
      12/11 Sacramento City College, 200 booklets

      I was told by many students this semester that they had stopped eating or
      cut back on meat since getting a booklet from a previous time we were at
      their school.

      That's it for my leafleting in the Sacramento area this semester. This
      semester, Vegan Outreach volunteers handed booklets to over 330,000 students
      across the U.S., Canada, and even Japan. You can see more about this
      semester here:

      http://www.veganhealth.org/colleges/semtotals

      And see what's been done all over California here:

      http://www.veganhealth.org/colleges/CA

      If anyone wants to get involved next semester, let me know. And if anyone
      who doesn't have time to get involved wants to donate to help cover the
      costs, you can do so here:

      http://www.veganoutreach.org/about/donate.html

      Sorry to sound like I'm tooting my own horn, but the only way we can do this
      work is by getting support from the greater vegan community so I want people
      to know what we're doing.

      Thanks to Lauren and the Vegan Meet-Up crowd for donating to Vegan Outreach
      at the Meet-Up this past Saturday!

      Happy holidays, everyone!

      Jack Norris, Registered Dietitian
      Vegan Outreach