dinner date

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      I am setting up a vegan meet-up for the 2nd weekend in
      December. It will be at a member's house. We're
      still trying to decide what the theme will be. I'm
      thinking of doing a holiday cheer gathering. I know
      we all probably want a break from cooking, so I
      thought we'd drink hot apple cider and hot chocolate
      and pool some donations together with a vote on who to
      donate our money to. No pressure to donate much.
      Even if there are 20 of us and we only donate a dollar
      each, that's still $20 going to a charity. Then we
      can all play a game, or just socialize, depending on
      how people feel.

      Let me know what you think.

      http://vegan.meetup.com/105/

      L. E. F.
      Lauren Everett Farnsworth
      Save Lives, Save the Earth, Save Yourself: GO VEGAN!
      http://www.sunflourbaking.com
      http://www.sunkingpublishing.com

      Are your products tested on animals?? FIND OUT!!! at...
      http://www.caringconsumer.com/searchcompany.html