Fast Food Nation Opens this Friday

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2006
      I am forwarding this first paragraph of Alex Bury's
      email to SFBAVEG:

      This Friday night the movie Fast Food Nation opens in
      theatres nationwide. Fox Searchlight – the distributor
      of the film – will be looking closely at the money the
      movie brings in on opening weekend. As with all
      movies, to be a success, the movie has to do well in
      the first 3 days it plays. Fox Searchlight is not
      doing any major promotions of the film and the movie
      didn’t have a lot of financial backing in getting
      made, possibly because of its controversial nature.

      L. E. F.
      Lauren Everett Farnsworth
      Save Lives, Save the Earth, Save Yourself: GO VEGAN!
      http://www.sunflourbaking.com
      http://www.sunkingpublishing.com

      Are your products tested on animals?? FIND OUT!!! at...
      http://www.caringconsumer.com/searchcompany.html