EBAA to Air Facts about Foster Farms on Television

  • christine@eastbayanimaladvocates.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      EBAA to Air Facts about Foster Farms on Television

      Just in time for the holiday season, East Bay Animal Advocates is
      launching our first-ever television commercial campaign on the
      Food Network and Animal Planet.

      Over the past year, EBAA has increased awareness about the
      mistreatment of chickens at Foster Farms, the largest animal
      abuser in the Western United States. Dreadfully, Foster Farms
      kills five million chickens per week and continually deceives
      consumers about its so-called humane practices.

      While the California poultry producer wastes money on frivolous
      company advertising, animal welfare is unswervingly compromised.
      Further, Foster Farms reintroduced the TV-watching public to its
      infamous �Foster Imposters� campaign this autumn.

      Now is the time to educate the public about the realities at
      Foster Farms. Our month-long TV campaign�set to reach over 62,000
      households around the San Francisco Bay Area�will not only
      deliver the inhumane truth about Foster Farms to a larger
      audience; it will also expose thousands of people to the benefits
      of humane eating.

      Your support is vital to making our campaign a huge splash. A
      donation of $11 will fund one commercial spot on television. Our
      campaign goal is raise $3,000 by the end of November.

      Please consider making a contribution via PayPal (below) or via
      U.S. Mail (East Bay Animal Advocates, P.O. Box 1406, Martinez,
      CA 94553).

      To learn about EBAA�s Foster Compassion Campaign, visit
      www.FosterFacts.net.

      Thank you for supporting our work to protect chickens and
      consumers!

      Donate online:
      https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=info@...&item_name=East+Bay+Animal+Advocates&no_note=1&tax=0¤cy_code=USD

      East Bay Animal Advocates