Last minute reminder about dine-out at Andy Nguyen's Saturday evening

  • Ken Jaffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2005

      Hi all,

      Just a last minute reminder about the next SVS dine-out at Andy NguyenÂ’s (Broadway at 20th, 916-736-1157) at 6:30 this Saturday evening.  Thank you to those who have RSVPed (I already have a total of 15 people signed up).  I hope to get an even bigger crowd, and show them our support of their all-vegetarian menu!  They do get crowded Saturday evenings, so I would like to give them a final number by Friday evening.  If possible, please RSVP to Ken Jaffe by the end of the day tomorrow (Friday) (kjaffe@...; 916-631-7766).  I hope to see you Saturday!

      Cheers,

      Ken Jaffe

      SVS VP/dine-out coordinator

      916-631-7766