Leafleting in Sacramento- Sept. 29

  • Leah
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2006
      Hi,
      I just thought I'd pass this on...I hope some of you can make it out.  I will be out of town that day :(
      -Leah

      Hello from PETA’s Activist Network!

      I’m writing to let you know that the Women of Faith Conference will be taking place in Sacramento on September 29-30. The Christian Vegetarian Association (CVA) is looking for activists who would be willing to head over to the conference and hand out leaflets in support of animal rights and vegetarianism. This conference will draw a large crowd, so it will be an excellent opportunity to do outreach and speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves.

      What:              Leafleting at the Women of Faith Conference
      When:             Friday, September 29, starting at 5:30pm
                                          Saturday, September 30, starting at 9:00am
      Where:            Sacramento CA , at the ARCO Arena

      For more details about the concert, please visit http://www.womenoffaith.com/conferences/sacramento/.

      Please let CVA’s coordinator, Paris , know if you are able to leaflet for animals or if you have any questions by contacting her at christian_vegetarian@... or 925-788-8296. (Note: Paris lives in the Pacific Time Zone.)

      For animals,

      Lindsey C. Twombly
      Administrative Assistant
      International Grassroots Campaigns
      People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
      757-213-8746

    • Jack Norris
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 15, 2006
        CVA contacted me about it and I'm hoping to leaflet there (and can use
        help).
        But in order to do so, we have to get permission from ARCO, so I'll call
        ARCO when I get a chance.

        Jack