Dine-out at Andy Nguyen's April 9

  • Ken Jaffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005

      Hi all,

      Happy April everyone!  I'd like to invite you to the next SVS dine-out at Andy Nguyen’s (Broadway at 20th, 916-736-1157) at 6:30 on Saturday April 9.  I am delighted to report that Andy Nguyen’s is now all-vegetarian and mostly vegan! (that's no April fool!)  I ate there with a group of people from the Sac. Vegan Meetup last month, and I can say that the food was very reasonable and delicious, with all sorts of interesting and tasty meat-analogs.  We've been getting some pretty sizeable turnouts for the last few dine-outs, and I hope we can really pack em in at Andy Nguyen's.  They have been pretty busy this last month, especially Sat. dinner, so it would be great if I can give them a number by next Friday.  If possible, please RSVP to Ken Jaffe by midday next Friday April 8 (kjaffe@...; 916-631-7766).  Happy dining and I hope to see you next Saturday!

      Cheers,

      Ken Jaffe

      SVS VP/dine-out coordinator

      916-631-7766