Fur in local ad

  • awhoopie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 10:37 AM
      Hi,

      Thought I'd pass this request along, since i know you're all
      supporters of Second Saturdays and i'm sure you've been to the Sellout
      Buyout events held in midtown over the years.

      Their last postcard used fur, so i'm hoping people might drop them a
      line to let them know that fur, wheter vintage or new, promotes
      cruelty. One of the promoters, Olivia, said she would stop selling fur
      at her store Olipom on 19th street and from the last time i was there,
      had. (although sadly, there was a fire at the store a few weeks ago).

      So they are reachable... they just need some reminding!

      (I've scanned the fur-using postcard if you'd like to see it, just
      Email me)

      Contact info below:

      http://www.selloutbuyout.com/
      Olivia@...