VOTE Sun Flour Best Cookie - WIN FREE STUFF! by 9/5

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2006
      Hi all,

      It's that time of year again! The VegNews veggie
      awards includes Sun Flour Baking Co, Inc as a nominee
      for best cookie every year and we're still hoping to
      win!

      Just click on the link below and fill out at least
      half of the survey to qualify to win free stuff!

      go to : http://www.vegnews.com

      In the bottom right hand corner, click on VOTE for the
      2006 VeggieAwards!

      Sorry for my spam :)

      L. E. F.
      Lauren Everett Farnsworth
      Save Lives, Save the Earth, Save Yourself: GO VEGAN!
      http://www.sunflourbaking.com
      http://www.sunkingpublishing.com

      Are your products tested on animals?? FIND OUT!!! at...
      http://www.caringconsumer.com/searchcompany.html