you've got to see this

  • Leah
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 7:03 PM
      Hi All,
      This does not have anything to do with vegetarians but it is so important I just had to pass it on.  Everyone has the right to know the truth.  Check out this video-
      seeloosechange.com

      -Leah
      P.S. I'm planning another KFC demo soon!

      "We are the living graves of murdered beasts, slaughtered to satisfy our appetites. How can we hope in this world to attain the peace we say we are so anxious for?"
      George Bernard Shaw, Living Graves, published 1951
      Go Vegetarian.

      Do you Yahoo!?