Re: [valleyveg] hello

  • Cynthia Embree-Lavoie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2006
      There's a great lunch truck called "Roots'nKulcha" that serves vegan Carribean food.  I think they're there from about 11:00 to 3:00, and they park on K Street, at the corner of 24th or 25th.

      Also, Andy Nyugen's -- vegan Vietnamese food, on Broadway is good and moderately priced.  (It's around Broadway and 20th or something like that).

      Also, Sacramento Natural Foods co-op, on S and Alhambra, has a great little cafe with lots of veggie options.

      Cynthia