East Bay Animal Advocates August 1, 2006 Issue

  • christine@eastbayanimaladvocates.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      East Bay Animal Advocates
      August 1, 2006 Issue

      Send a Free Fax to Andronico's CEO

      Andronico's Market, a grocery chain in the San Francisco Bay
      Area, says it is "committed to the highest standards of animal
      husbandry" but is selling eggs from chickens confined in battery
      cages. Go to http://www.local-impact.org and send a free fax to
      Andronico's telling them to adopt a cage-free egg policy.

      Send a fax today:
      http://www.local-impact.org

      Andronico's Cage-Free Campaign Joins MySpace.com

      MySpace.com is a great place to network with animal advocates and
      learn about current issues facing animal around the globe. Join
      the Andronico's Cage-Free campaign on MySpace.com and learn about
      upcoming events and action alerts to protect chickens.

      Add EBAA's new webpage to your friend's list:
      http://www.myspace.com/andronicosabuse

      Protect Chickens this August

      EBAA's August 2006 Datebook is now available online. This month
      we will continue our campaigning for chickens at locations across
      California, including San Francisco, Walnut Creek and Fresno.
      EBAA welcomes you to our upcoming events. Please contact us at
      info@... or (925) 487-4419 to confirm your
      attendance.

      Check out our upcoming events:
      http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2006/08/01/18293661.php