the dog days of leafleting: city college 7/26/06

  • rmchiles1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 9:58 AM
      man was it hot yesterday.

      75 copies of even if you like meat were distributed at S. C. C. by the
      Freeport boulevard crosswalk on Wednesday at lunch. At least a third,
      if not more, of all people encountered said that they'd already
      received a copy. F. Y. I. -if you're planning on leafleting this
      crowd, the traffic really dies down by 12:45.

      the second person I encountered, a woman in her late thirties/early
      forties, said that the brochure "really helped me. " not only had she
      given up meat and eggs, but she also started drinking soy milk and
      even give a presentation to her English class on vegetarianism! so
      that was pretty cool.

      Peace