message for all those who went to the KFC protest yesterday

  • Leah
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2006
      Hi all,

      This message is for everyone who went out to the KFC protest yesterday~
      I apologize for sending this to everybody but I needed to make sure all who were there knew what happened.

      If you were there on time I'm sure you probably saw the ambulance in front of the Togo's (across from KFC).  As I was turning in to park there to get ready for the protest another car slammed into me.  Next thing I knew, I was in an ambulance.

      I wanted to let everyone know because I don't want you to think I stood you up.  I know a lot of people rsvp'd for this demo. (some even all the way from WOODLAND!!)I was finally able to at least call Edith back while I was in the ER and explain what had happend.  She saw the ambulances but didn't know it was me!

      Robert C. called a little later and let me know a few of you stuck around and leafleted after all.  I was glad to hear it.

      I am just shocked at the bad timing!  Anyway, just wanted to let you know why I was not there.  I am at home now and very sore but I will be fine.

      I hope we can all plan this again soon.

      Keep in touch.
      ~Leah

      Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league today!