Anyone need an external disc drive?

  • Jack Norris
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2006
      Free!

      I have a Super Disk Drive to back up files using discs called "Super Disks"
      which are like floppy discs except they hold 120 MB which is much more than
      a typical floppy disc. I have 3 Super Disks I can give you.

      The drive hooks into your computer using a USB port.

      Basically, it's like an external hard drive to store stuff in case your
      computer crashes.

      Let me know if you're interested.

      Jack