Activists needed

  • Leah
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 11:49 PM
      Calling all activists!!!

      Carrie and I are looking for volunteers for the next KFC demonstration to wear a bikini or boxers.  We thought it would be a good idea to have both men and women so as not to be sexist.  Carrie thought of a great slogan for the guys to have on their signs-
      KFC: BAD FOR COCKS!
      Pretty creative, huh??!!
      The signs for the girls from PETA say KFC HURTS CHICKS.
      (to see examples from other demos check out www.KFCCRUELTY.com )
      Carrie has volunteered so we need at least one guy to volunteer with her.  Come on guys, anybody willing???  It will bring much needed attention to the KFC campaign!  Guys & gurls please email me asap if you are up to it so we can plan the exact date/time with you.  We are trying for on or around Sat. May 13th if possible.

      For everyone else that wants to join us I'll be sending out the details as soon as we decide everything.

      By the way, thanks to Rob, Carrie, Rachel, Steven, Teri, and everyone else that made it out to the KFC demo on the 29th!  It was a success!  I hope to see more of you next time :)

      Thanks everybody!

      -Leah

      Yahoo! Mail goes everywhere you do.
      Get it on your phone.