Letter Writing Event on March 26th

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2005
      The date of this event was changed from the 27th to
      the 26th after I learned that the 27th is Easter
      Sunday! I have forwarded the info. as a reminder.

      Hey All!

      Letter-Writing get together @ Cafe Melange on
      March
      26th @ 1 PM.

      I don't know about you, but I always feel
      compelled to
      write a letter for all the worthy causes
      suggested by
      various animal rights, environmental, and other
      organizations, but I never get around to it!

      Anyone want to join me at Cafe Melange to do just
      that? They have a couple big tables and a menu
      that
      indicates if food items are vegetarian or vegan.
      only saw one vegan item, but you can probably
      request
      something or pass the time with a coffee or tea.
      They
      roast their own coffee on the premises. I
      suggest
      everyone bringing their own "cause." I'll bring
      a few
      myself.

      You can check out the restaurant here:

      http://www.sacramentomidtown.com/cafemelange/cafemelangeBreakfast.shtml

      L. E. F.
      Lauren Everett Farnsworth
      Save Lives, Save the Earth, Save Yourself: GO VEGAN!
      http://www.sunflourbaking.com
      http://www.sunkingpublishing.com

      Are your products tested on animals?? FIND OUT!!! at...
      http://www.caringconsumer.com/searchcompany.html