Reminder- KFC demo Saturday!

  • Leah
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      This is just a reminder about the KFC demo on Saturday.  I will be there rain or shine.  So many people have RSVP'd that I am not sure I will have enough signs.  If you are able to get some poster board and can make some that would be great.  I will make some too that say "boycott KFC" and "honk if  your against animal cruelty".  I have ordered tons more signs for next time.  I would like to try and do a KFC demo once every month.  PETA sent me some Crazy-Colonel masks for people to wear that I should get tomorrow as well.  The response has been great- I hope to see all of you there!  Thanx to those of you that have RSVP'd.

      -Leah Robinson

      NOW LETS GET OUT THERE AND LET KFC KNOW THEY CAN'T GET AWAY WITH CRUELTY!!!

      KFC
      3030 Capital Ave.
      Sacramento
      Saturday March 18th
      12:30-1:30pm

      *** remember DO NOT park in the KFC parking lot ***

      Yahoo! Mail