Please join me-KFC Demo March 18th

  • Leah
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      Below is the info for the next KFC Demo in Sacramento.  I hope all of you can make it.  I will bring posters and fliers from PETA.  I will contact the media in advance.   Please email me if you can come :)

      For more information on this issue, check out KentuckyFriedCruelty.com

      DON'T FORGET TO FORWARD THIS ON TO ANYONE THAT YOU FEEL MIGHT BE INTERESTED.

      Thank you!

      -Leah Robinson

      KFC
      3030 Capital Ave.