Sac State

  • Jack Norris
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2 6:33 PM
      Handed out 250 copies of Even If You Like Meat today. Much of that was from 4:45 to 5:15. There was still a very steady flow of students at that time, indicating that leafleting Sac State in the evening could be quite fruitful.

      Jack
    • Jack Norris
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2006
        This morning Kayla and I leafleted at Sac State from 7:45 to 8:45 and handed
        out 300 copies of Even If You Like Meat.

        Jack