EBAA Datebook March 2006

  • christine@eastbayanimaladvocates.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      East Bay Animal Advocates
      March 2006 Datebook

      East Bay Animal Advocates welcomes you to our upcoming events. Please
      contact us at info@... or (925) 487-4419 to
      confirm your attendance.

      Andronico's Call-In

      Date: March 3
      Time: All Day

      Info: Ask Andronico's Market to stop selling eggs from chickens raised
      in battery cages. Call (510) 649-6759.

      Ten Days of Compassion at Andronico's

      Join EBAA for our ten-day outreach series outside of all Andronico's
      Market stores in the San Francisco Bay Area. EBAA is asking Andronico's
      to adopt a cage-free egg policy.

      Dates/Times/Locations:

      March 4 � 1 PM
      1181 Locust Street
      Walnut Creek

      March 5 � 1 PM
      1200 Irving Street
      San Francisco

      March 6 � 6 PM
      345 Railroad Avenue
      Danville

      March 7 � 6 PM
      1850 Solano Avenue
      Berkeley

      March 8 � 6 PM
      1550 Shattuck Avenue
      Berkeley

      March 9 � 6 PM
      2655 Telegraph Avenue
      Berkeley

      March 10 � 6 PM
      100 Center Boulevard
      San Anselmo

      March 11 � 1 PM
      690 Los Altos Rancho Center
      Los Altos

      March 12 � 1 PM
      500 Stanford Shopping Center
      Palo Alto

      March 13 � 6 PM
      1414 University Avenue
      Berkeley

      Advocates Forum: Create Change at Andronico's

      Date: March 16
      Time: 7:30 PM
      Location: Pizza Plaza, 6211 Shattuck Ave, Oakland

      Info: Join EBAA for an evening of letter-writing and vegan pizza.

      Foster Farms Email-In

      Date: March 20
      Time: All Day

      Info: Ask Foster Farms to stop misleading consumers and improve
      conditions for animals. Encourage your friends, co-workers and family
      to email Foster Farms. Email information available at
      http://www.mailermailer.com/rd?http://www.fosterfarms.com/about/contact.asp.

      KFC Cruelty Leafleting

      Date: March 25
      Time: Noon
      Location: KFC, 2290 West Grant Line Road, Tracy

      Info: In honor of the Great American Meatout, expose KFC's inhumane
      treatment of chickens.

      SHAC 7 Defense Fundraiser

      Date: March 31
      Time: 6 PM
      Location: The Albatross, 1822 San Pablo Avenue, Berkeley

      Info: Join EBAA for an evening to raise funds for the SHAC 7 Defense
      Fund.

      East Bay Animal Advocates
      P.O. Box 1406
      Martinez, CA 94553