Leafleting Update

  • Jack Norris
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      Rob Chiles handed out 43 Even If You Like Meat and 7 Why Vegan booklets at Sacramento City College today.

      He says, "The best part was I didn't even have to go on campus - the
      sidewalk on Freeport blvd was really hopping @ noon."

      Jack

    • Jack Norris
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 10:54 PM
        Kayla and I went to University of the Pacific in Stockton today and handed out 140 Even If You Like Meat. The pedestrian traffic was pretty slow, but we saw a lot of students reading them!

        Jack