Reminder: Next SVS dine-out Sat. Feb. 25

  • Ken Jaffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2006
      Hi all,

      A reminder that the next SVS dine-out will take place at 6:30 this Sat. Feb. 25 at Maalouf's Taste of Lebanon (1433 Fulton Avenue, 916-972-8768).  We had a very successful dine-out at Maalouf's exactly one year ago.  Maalouf's is a family run restaurant, and they make several very tasty vegan items, including hummus, baba ganoujh, foul muddamas (garlicky mashed fava beans), falafel, salad, and vegan moussaka.  Last year, Mohammed arranged a prix fixe dinner, however, due to several comments, I will indicate to him that everyone will just order their own dishes.

      Kindly RSVP to Ken Jaffe by midday Saturday 2/25 (kjaffe@...; 916-631-7766 or 916-952-0783).  Hope to see a nice size crowd again.

      Cheers,

      Ken Jaffe
      SVS Dine-out coordinator