Artwalk/dine-out this Saturday evening

  • Ken Jaffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2005
      Hi all,

      You are invited to join SVS for an art walk and dine-out evening this Saturday March 12.  The Exploding Head Gallery is having a “Why Not Eat Your Pet” (art that gives animals a voice) exhibit (by Gale Hart) throughout the month of March.  They are having a Second Saturday reception this coming Saturday evening, with a special performance by Larisa Bryski.  We will meet at 6:00 at Exploding Head Gallery (924 12th St.), then possibly hit one or two of the other galleries in the area, then head to Amarin Thai Restaurant at 7:30 (900 12th St., 916-447-9063).  If you just want to dine, you can meet us at Amarin Thai at 7:30.  Amarin Thai is one of the best Thai places in Sacramento, with quite a few vegan entrees.  Kindly RSVP by the end of the day Friday, and let me know whether you will be joining us for the artwalk, dinner or both (kjaffe@...; 916-631-7766; cell 916-952-0783).  I hope to see you there.

      Ken Jaffe

      SVS VP/dine-out coordinator

      916-631-7766

      cell 916-952-0783