Next SVS dine-out Sat. Feb. 25

  • Ken Jaffe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hi all,

      The next SVS dine-out will take place at 6:30 Sat. Feb. 25 at Maalouf's Taste of Lebanon (1433 Fulton Avenue, 916-972-8768).  We had a very successful dine-out at Maalouf's exactly one year ago.  Maalouf's is a family run restaurant, and they make several very tasty vegan items, including hummus, baba ganoujh, foul muddamas (garlicky mashed fava beans), falafel, salad, and rice and lentils.  Last year, Mohammed arranged a prix fixe dinner, however, due to several comments, I will indicate to him that everyone will just order their own dishes.

      Kindly RSVP to Ken Jaffe by midday Saturday 2/25 (kjaffe@...; 916-631-7766 or 916-952-0783).  Hope to see a nice size crowd again.

      Cheers,

      Ken Jaffe
      SVS Dine-out coordinator