College Leafleting

  • Jack Norris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      Does anyone have time or interest to leaflet with me at American River
      College sometime next week? I have to reserve a table and the table is often
      in a place that could use two people to help reach people.

      Today at Sacramento City College we handed out:

      Kayla McAlister: 200 Even If You Like Meat
      Erica: 100 EIYLM 25 Why Vegan
      Me: 100 EIYLM

      Total: 425

      Thanks to Kayla and Erica, it was the most ever handed out at Sac City on
      one day!

      Jack