Fw: UC Davis...Today

  • Jack Norris
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 4, 2006
      The leafleting at UC Davis went well today. Rob Chiles, Dana Riley, Lauren Ornelas, and I handed out 350 copies of Even If You Like Meat in a little over an hour. We also handed out some Guides To Cruelty-Free Eating to interested students.

      Jack Norris, Registered Dietitian
      Vegan Outreach
      California Office: 916-375-0014
    • sarah cornthwaite
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
        Hi Jack. That's awsome, wish I could have joined you all.

        Jack Norris <jacknorris@...> wrote:
        The leafleting at UC Davis went well today. Rob Chiles, Dana Riley, Lauren Ornelas, and I handed out 350 copies of Even If You Like Meat in a little over an hour. We also handed out some Guides To Cruelty-Free Eating to interested students.

        Jack Norris, Registered Dietitian
        Vegan Outreach
        California Office: 916-375-0014

        Sarah

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Leah Robinson

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 5, 2006
            Congratulations on what you're doing; I'm glad you're 'out there' Jack.  I'm sorry I don't have time to help out but I do volunteer work three days a week for Senior Gleaners, and the other two I'm involved with St. John's Shelter for Women.  I'm spread pretty thin since I retired.  Karen (Paulson)