Re: [valleyveg] Activity: Letter-Writing

  • Lisa DeCarlo
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005
      Great idea!  I'll be there.

      Lisa

      >>> lef288@... 2/26/2005 5:40:12 PM >>>
      Hey All!

      Letter-Writing get together @ Cafe Melange on March
      27th @ 1 PM.

      I don't know about you, but I always feel compelled to
      write a letter for all the worthy causes suggested by
      various animal rights, environmental, and other
      organizations, but I never get around to it!

      Anyone want to join me at Cafe Melange to do just
      that?  They have a couple big tables and a menu that
      indicates if food items are vegetarian or vegan.  I
      only saw one vegan item, but you can probably request
      something or pass the time with a coffee or tea.  They
      roast their own coffee on the premises.  I suggest
      everyone bringing their own "cause."  I'll bring a few
      myself.

      You can check out the restaurant here:

      http://www.sacramentomidtown.com/cafemelange/cafemelangeBreakfast.shtml

      =====
      L. E. F.
      Lauren Everett Farnsworth
      Save Lives, Save the Earth, Save Yourself: GO VEGAN!
      http://www.sunflourbaking.com
      http://www.sunkingpublishing.com

      Are your products tested on animals??  FIND OUT!!! at...
      http://www.caringconsumer.com/searchcompany.html