Re: [valleyveg] Re: Activity: Letter-Writing

  • Lauren
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2005
      Hi Kevin,

      If you take a closer look at the email, the event is
      in March. I think all issues are important and it
      would be great to write for more than one. Hope to
      see you there!

      =====
      L. E. F.
      Lauren Everett Farnsworth
      Save Lives, Save the Earth, Save Yourself: GO VEGAN!
      http://www.sunflourbaking.com
      http://www.sunkingpublishing.com

      Are your products tested on animals?? FIND OUT!!! at...
      http://www.caringconsumer.com/searchcompany.html
    • Lisa DeCarlo
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 28, 2005
        Great idea!  I'll be there.

        Lisa

        >>> lef288@... 2/26/2005 5:40:12 PM >>>
        Hey All!

        Letter-Writing get together @ Cafe Melange on March
        27th @ 1 PM.

        I don't know about you, but I always feel compelled to
        write a letter for all the worthy causes suggested by
        various animal rights, environmental, and other
        organizations, but I never get around to it!

        Anyone want to join me at Cafe Melange to do just
        that?  They have a couple big tables and a menu that
        indicates if food items are vegetarian or vegan.  I