Re: [valleyveg] rabbit found a home!

  • Karen Paulson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
      Just wanted to tell you how happy I was to see this message. I'm an animal
      lover, but because of all the volunteer work I do, I didn't feel it would be
      fair to take her; I'm never home. I kept hoping and praying I would see a
      message like this. Congratulations on doing such a good deed! Karen

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
        I'm so happy to hear this!
        Cynthia