rabbit found a home!

  • gata_tara
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Thanks for all the warm responses for finding a new home for
      Princess. She has been placed in a loving home with two children who
      will take great care of her. Viva vegan pets!
      Tara
    • Karen Paulson
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
        Just wanted to tell you how happy I was to see this message. I'm an animal
        lover, but because of all the volunteer work I do, I didn't feel it would be
        fair to take her; I'm never home. I kept hoping and praying I would see a
        message like this. Congratulations on doing such a good deed! Karen

        > Thanks for all the warm responses for finding a new home for
        > Princess. She has been placed in a loving home with two children who
        > will take great care of her. Viva vegan pets!
        > Tara
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Cynthia Embree-Lavoie
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005