Art Show for the Animals

  • Sharie Lesniak
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2005
      Hi,

      It's getting close to the second showing of "Why Not Eat Your Pet"
      in Burlingame, CA next month. So I'm sending out a request to:

               a)  please join us for the Reception (09/16) & Artist Talk (10/09)
               b)  please forward the below invite to your friends and members
                        (it contains a simple link to the invitation, so there are no attachments,
                        as we know many computers don't like them)
               c) please add the dates to your calendars and/or post on your website

      Let me know if you need anything else. We're glad to send you pictures to use on your site
      or if you'd like to send out in Email. Just visit www.WhyNotEatYourPet.com for more info
      or contact myself (916) 447-3085 or sharie@....

      Thanks again for your support and all you do for the animals!

      Peace,
      Sharie

      - - - - - - - - - Begin Forwarded Email Below - - - - - - - - - - -

      You’re Invited to…

      WHY NOT EAT YOUR PET
      Art that gives animal a voice*

                       by

      G  A  L  E      H  A  R  T

      view & print your invitation here:
      http://www.whynoteatyourpet.com/1212-invite.pdf

      WHAT: Opening Reception

      WHEN: Friday, Sept. 16th from 6pm – 9pm

      WHERE: 1212 Gallery
                    1212 Donnelly Avenue, Burlingame, CA
                         (650) 342-1222

      The art will be on display at the gallery from Sept. 9 – Oct. 12, 2005

      You are also invited to the…

      ARTIST TALK
      On Sunday, October 9th from Noon – 2pm

      With Gale Hart and special Guest Pat Derby,
      Co-Founder of the Performing Animal Welfare Society (PAWS)

      *A portion of the proceeds benefit the Animal Protection Institute & PAWS

      visit www.WhyNotEatYourPet.com for more information.