The Valley Photo Club [was] open to photographers of all skill levels in the Naugatuck CT valley. The club provides an atmosphere where the enthusiasm is contagious and all levels of photographic abilities may be expressed freely. The club is promoting growth through group participation in projects, field trips, assignments, discussions, and the exchange of ideas and experiences to share and stimulate the passion for photography.
We [no longer] meet at the Beacon Falls library on the third Thursday of the month from 6:30pm-8:00pm. The Library is on the top floor of the town hall (directions).
At meetings we [previously] discuss various photographic techniques, display/critique photos from our monthly "assignment" (bring prints or photos on USB memory stick), and discuss other topics such as travel.
- Apr 25, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.