Corey, I think I figured it out. The nut is a very loose fit so it must be a TR16X2, class 7e left hand trapezoidal. Still looking for the tap on line. Thanks,rgsparber
Rick, if you know the make/model of the rifle, it would certainly make things easier. Not only that, but chances are pretty good that someone has alreadycorey94945
Rick- It's possibly a "special" thread to prevent copying of a product. If you have access to an optical comparator, you'll be able to measure the thread andndb9692001
Phoenix area metal working hobbyists. All metal working hobbyists are welcome. Model Railroad, steam engine, internal combustion modelers and those just wishing to tinker with the metal working hobby.
- Phoenix Metro
- Dec 18, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.