This is about the Atlas lathe I have been mentioning in this discussion group, Model TH42, Serial # 091054. One thing my machinist friend did that I think is
Beevo, The Atlas lathe model number is TH42. The serial number, I think, is 091054. I am not sure of the serial number because it looks like a '1' but it is so
Stan, They're called "gibs " and are typically made out of a soft material like brass. Joe McDonoughjoemcdonough89
Phoenix area metal working hobbyists. All metal working hobbyists are welcome. Model Railroad, steam engine, internal combustion modelers and those just wishing to tinker with the metal working hobby.
- Phoenix Metro
- Dec 18, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.